Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Don't forget to visit our site for daily news and to read our digital magazine

Our magazine is available to view online here

This Weeks Features

Digitally-enabled Logistic service providers promoting Start-ups

In the era of digitally enabled businesses and the disruptive wave of technology start-ups, there is a rising demand for an equally enabled and intelligent business infrastructure. Logistics and supply chain has been a backbone of the global business and economy.

Read More

CYBER SECURITY – A fine balance of Safety & Convenience

Cyber made it all possible. The world felt more connected, faster, and better – like never before. However, as good was being shared, very much inevitably the bad spread too. The most technologically perfect locks were created, and cyber-security pride reached its horizons but the flip side of this coin –the prospects of cybercrime too scaled heights.The chase continues.

Read More

Who and What Drives the Management of your Supply Chain?

Logistics has by far been one of the most crucial and yet one of the least significant functions across business setups; mostly considered to be an ‘operational’ function instead of a strategic one. As a result, it remained a low skill job that was an additional/ on-the-side function handled by someone

Read More

Steel Drum, IBC Manufacturers Look for Expansion in China

The global demand for steel drums & IBCs accounted for revenues equating US$ 13 Bn in 2018; A new study estimates growth to hover at 4% mark during the next decade. Increasing global trade and growing proclivity to invest in efficient transportation are supporting market growth, according to the authors of the report.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Successful Tests on Cox Powertrain’s CXO300 diesel outboards

BPA Responds to DIT Free Ports Announcement

Cruise Industry And City Of Dubrovnik Partner For Innovative Destination Stewardship

Cruise Industry And City Of Dubrovnik Partner For Innovative Destination Stewardship

Handy Bulker Values to Rise Over 30% by End of 2020

Shell invests in PowerNap subsea tie-back in Gulf of Mexico

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Sea News brings you all the latest news and information on the maritime, ports and shipping sectors.

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

Don't forget to add us to your press and news release databases editorial@seanews.co.uk

If you would like to submit a thought leadership/opinion piece for the next magazine contact us at editorial@seanews.co.uk

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

44 Daines Close, LondonE12 5LQ United Kingdom

+44 7437 594 768

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. |

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka