Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Don't forget to visit our site for daily news and to read our digital magazine

Our magazine is available to view online here

This Weeks Features

Container Ports: Fastest, Busiest and the Best Connected

Known as the “humble heroes” of globalization, containers are handled in hundreds of millions at container ports worldwide annually. Efficient and well-connected container ports enabled by frequent and regular shipping services are key to minimizing trade costs, including transport costs, linking supply chains and supporting international trade.

Read More

A sea of change: Autonomous vessels and their legal quagmire

With the advent of autonomous vehicles looming ever closer to hitting the streets of developed nations, the maritime logistics sector is no exception. In this piece we look at autonomous vessels from the perspective of liability and legality and managed to get some face time with the team at Holman Fenwick Willan, who, as it turns out, are ahead of the curve,

Read More

Factors Impacting Cold Supply Chain Sector Growth in India

India is currently the world’s largest producer of milk, second largest producer of fruits and vegetables and has a substantial production of seafood, meat, and poultry products – all major categories demanding a robust and efficient management of its supply chain. As per a recent Crisil Research report, the Indian Cold Chain Industry is growing at

Read More

Cleanest Ship to Visit U.S. Comes to Long Beach

MSC Jewel emits 75% less than previous generation vessels.

Mediterranean Shipping Company’s MSC Jewel, the cleanest container ship to visit the United States, stopped by the Port of Long Beach last month. MSC Jewel arrived at Total Terminals International’s Pier T facility on July 12. The ship, 1,200 feet long with a capacity of 14,436 twenty-foot equivalent units

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

APM Terminals Yucatan to expand and modernise Progreso terminal

Klaipeda LNG Terminal meets Lithunia’s Domestic Gas demand

Genting Hong Kong To Sell 35% of Dream Cruises

HFW To Launch Monaco Office With Hire Of Market-Leading Team

Transshipment cargo handled at Busan Port dips in July

Buyers Seeking Delays, Cuts in LNG term Cargo from Australia’s Ichthys

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Sea News brings you all the latest news and information on the maritime, ports and shipping sectors.

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

Don't forget to add us to your press and news release databases editorial@seanews.co.uk

If you would like to submit a thought leadership/opinion piece for the next magazine contact us at editorial@seanews.co.uk

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

44 Daines Close, LondonE12 5LQ United Kingdom

+44 7437 594 768

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka