Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Digital Transformation of Maritime Freight Market

Shipping Industry to Expand Digital Transformation of Maritime Freight Market to ~US$ 38.4Bn by 2027: Finds TMR

According to a new report pertaining to the global digital transformation of maritime freight market, the global digital transformation of maritime freight market is projected to reach a value of ~US$ 38.4 Bn by 2027. The market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~10% from 2019 to 2027.

Read More

Reach Stacker Adoption to Ascend with Swelling Seaborne Trade

The latest business intelligence report indicates that the reach stacker market witnessed sales of 1,364 units in 2018, which are estimated to grow further by ~7% in 2019, owing to the strengthening demand for container handling equipment. Increasing traction for port material handling equipment, coupled with rapid expansion of growing number of sea ports, in line with the proliferating sea borne

Read More

5 Tips for Choosing a Logistics Provider

Especially during times of global volatility and an evolving marketplace, an experienced logistics provider is a critical business decision

Market changes, escalating freight rates and global volatility can create a sense of uncertainty, elevating the importance of working with an experienced global logistics

Read More

Two Extra Factors to ‘Further Disrupt’ 2019 Peak Season: iContainers

Digital freight forwarder iContainers says there are two extra factors this year that are set to “further disrupt” and throw a wrench in the day-to-day management of the shipping peak season.

The ocean freight industry has recently been operating under a cloud of uncertainty from Brexit and the unpredictable US-China trade war.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

ICTSI Mexico hits milestone 4M TEU

Importance of Polar Code stressed at Greenland summit

HaiSea Marine awarded LNG Canada escort and harbor tugs contract

Robust Cyber Defence Needed To Protect Critical Systems

SARAS: Start of bunkering operations

Ship Strikes: New Technology will listen for Underwater Whale Traffic

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka