Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Inmarsat landmark study identifies critical role for Maritime Startups

New study commissioned by the Inmarsat Research Programme and conducted by PUBLIC shows the key role startups and connectivity will play in driving maritime industries along the road to digitalisation.

New and original research into maritime startups conducted for Inmarsat by UK GovTech

Read More

Maritime London Outlines Steps to Grow UK’s Maritime Businesses

A new report commissioned by trade promotion body Maritime London has set out 36 detailed recommendations to grow the UK’s $6bn – ­marine insurance, ship broking, legal, finance and classification industries. The UK has long been the global leader for professional maritime services, but faces increasing

Read More

New Report outlines Policies Needed to Deliver Brexit Freeport Success

A new trade campaign coalition has published a report calling on the Government to grant special economic status to airports and seaports in order to stimulate international investment, reshore manufacturing and ultimately lower prices for consumers in a post-Brexit Britain.

Read More

Breaking Barriers and Blazing Paths

We – women often tend to question ourselves and doubt our abilities. This, in my opinion, is the toughest fight. The fight with oneself. The whole world can stand against you and pull you down or say that you can’t do something. But, if a woman thinks that she can, she will and must do it. Nothing is impossible and even the sky is not the limit – said Reshma Nilofer Naha – India’s First and Only Woman Marine pilot.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Chevron Marine Lubricants launches new gear oils for marine clutched gear...

First hybrid powered ship completes Northwest Passage crossing

“K” Line: Coal Carrier ‘CORONA CITRUS’ Delivered

Tankers International opens office at New York

GESAMP – Celebrating 50 years of Service in Ocean Science

Wasaline ferry to get Wärtsilä Nacos Platinum navigation system

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka