Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Port Advancing Next-Generation Solutions to achieve ‘Zero’

The Port of Los Angeles continues to make progress cutting emissions from ships, trains, trucks, harbor craft and cargo handling equipment since 2005, according to its 2018 Inventory of Air Emissions Report. Additionally, the report shows the Port is meeting and exceeding all 2023 targets for reducing primary pollutants while cargo volumes continue to rise.

Read More

Port Advancing Next-Generation Solutions to achieve ‘Zero’

A new report commissioned by trade promotion body Maritime London has set out 36 detailed recommendations to grow the UK’s $6bn – ­marine insurance, ship broking, legal, finance and classification industries. The UK has long been the global leader for professional maritime services, but faces increasing

Read More

New Report outlines Policies Needed to Deliver Brexit Freeport Success

A new trade campaign coalition has published a report calling on the Government to grant special economic status to airports and seaports in order to stimulate international investment, reshore manufacturing and ultimately lower prices for consumers in a post-Brexit Britain.

Read More

Vehicle Carrier Market Insight

With an estimated USD 775 bn worth of exports in 2018, cars represent the world’s number three exported product by value, trailing only crude oil and refined petroleum oils.

Given this, one would think the vehicle carrier market is booming however this is not the case…

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Rivertrace launches Software System for Oily Water Discharge Data Collation

IUMI: Despite Positive Indicators, Concerns Remain for Offshore Energy underwriters

IRClass makes a mark in London International Shipping Week

ABB: South Korean Port to Slash Passenger Vessel Emissions

Dynagas LNG Secures $675 Mn Term Loan

J Christopher Lytle Recognised with Lifetime Achievement Award

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka