Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

World’s Largest LNG-Powered Containership Launched

This major milestone in the construction of the world’s first LNG-powered ultra large containership was reached today at the Shanghai Jiangnan-Changxing Shipyard, at an event attended by Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, French and Chinese officials, business leaders and CMA CGM Group customers.

Read More

Biofuels for Shipping’s Decarbonisation

The Sustainable Shipping Initiative (SSI) is hosting an event today at Climate Week NYC, debating the role of sustainable biofuels in the transition to zero-emission shipping in front of a full house.

Moderated by Dr. Sally Uren, Chief Executive of the sustainability non-profit Forum for the

Read More

London International Shipping Week 2019 -By Abdelhak Attallah

The birth of modern United Kingdom (hereinafter as “UK”) maritime cluster can be traced back to the late 17th century and early 18th century after the founding of the Lloyd’s marine insurance by Edward Lloyd at his coffee house on Tower Street in the city of London in 1686 which might be considered as the first

Read More

Containerized Trade in India Records Slower Growth: Maersk

With an estimated USD 775 bn worth of exports in 2018, cars represent the world’s number three exported product by value, trailing only crude oil and refined petroleum oils.

Given this, one would think the vehicle carrier market is booming however this is not the case…

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

McQuilling and IFCHOR form Latin American JV

ClassNK Advises Existing Ships to Install BWMS Early

Motor vessel Baltic Carrier Runs Aground north of Helsingborg

British Ports suggests more Resources needed post Brexit

Excelerate Receives Notice to Proceed from Philippines for FLNG Terminal

Siport21 presents feasibility studies for first FLNG-Barge installation in Latam

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097