From: Mason konik <mason.konik123@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 23, 2019 3:25 pm
Subject: Website audit

Hi there,

As per my analysis of your website, I can say that, you may not get traffic and orders. Because there are lots of aspects in the website.Which are not optimized well and not working properly. Need to get optimize entire website well to improve ranking, traffic and order.

Let me know, if you are interested. I will prepare complete marketing plan and share with you.

Wait for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
 Mason konik

Andra inlägg i arkivet: