Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Global Container Shipping Market: Box Ships are Booming

VesselsValue has just added Containers to the list of vessels covered by their Trade module. This means that users can now analyse cargo mile demand and see underlying vessel journeys and stoppages for the global fleet of Containerships.

Adrian Economakis, COO, looks at key data to determine which are the most attractive

Read More

Digital Collaboration: Get ahead, Fast

Recently at a conference for freight forwarders everyone jointly agreed: if you’re the fastest to quote, you win the customer. What astonished me was what I heard in a conversation afterwards! “We are working in shifts now, 16 hours per day, to make sure we can quote fast and win new deals,” said one of the present forwarders.

Read More

IMO 2020: Knowledge in Power

The 1st January 2020 is a date that everyone within the maritime community will be very familiar with. The International Maritime Organisation’s Global Sulphur Cap regulations will enter force representing a historic and significant step forward in addressing air pollution from shipping.

Read More

UK Chamber of Shipping calls for more Hybrid Ferries

Tackling climate change is the number one priority for the UK Chamber of Shipping and yesterday (28 October 2019) Chief executive Bob Sanguinetti visited Wightlink in Portsmouth where he was shown their state-of-the-art hybrid ferry.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Alewijnse Marine to demonstrate AIViVi digital platform solution

Nanotechnology to check Vessel Corrosion & Biofouling: EU maritime study

SSAB Steel piles at Port of Gdańsk

Capt Julius Valladares appointed Training & Internal Audit Director at Galileo...

Capital Product Partners announces Q3 2019 Results

Andreas Michalopoulos appointed Deputy CEO of Performance Shipping

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097