Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Tariffs, Trade War Threaten US Jobs & Economy

A new study conducted for the Port of Los Angeles shows tariffs threaten nearly 1.5 million U.S. jobs and more than $186 billion of economic activity nationwide. The potential risks are based on the impact of tariffs levied on cargo handled by the nation’s busiest container port complex.

Read More

UK Chamber of Shipping seeks clear directions of Emission Control Measures

The UK Chamber of Shipping has put tackling climate change at the top of its agenda. Shipping is six times more efficient than trucks and over 40 times more efficient than a freight aircraft as a mode of transport,

Read More

Indian Logistics Segment: 5 Key Policy and Global Trade Trends

The focus of the Indian government over the past few years has been on accelerated growth through improved bilateral trade and foreign investment policies. India has garnered tremendous goodwill and become a global brand for trade development, thanks to the proactive government initiatives.

Read More

Loneliness of Seafarers Highlighted in Report

Long working hours, isolation and extended periods away from home put seafarers at risk of poor mental health, new research by Cardiff University finds.

The study, funded by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), urges cargo shipping companies to provide greater support for workers to help prevent conditions such as anxiety

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Maritime UK publishes updated guidance on autonomous vessels

Tariffs take toll on Port of LA volumes

Diana Shipping Announces Sale of Panamax Dry Bulk Vessel

Wärtsilä Expertise Centre provides value-adding lifecycle support

C-Job Naval Architects unveils Autonomous Underwater Maintenance Dredger design

Teekay Tankers Ltd. Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

CODEMODE

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka