Loan Financing and Investment

Good Day

We are  a registered Loan Investment Company in England United Kingdom, we
also registered with  the  Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and
Industry (TBCCI) we operate in both Country.

We are seeking for beneficiaries who source for fund to expand/relocating
their business interest abroad.
We are ready to fund projects outside Turkey and United Kingdom in the
form of Soft Loan. We grant loans to both corporate and private entities
at a low interest rate of 2% R.O.I per annum.

We like to grant loan in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real
estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and
tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any
sector.
The terms are very flexible and interesting.

If you are interested kindly, complete the borrowers data form

BORROWERS DATA FORM

 FULL NAMES:..........
 SEX:............
 ADDRESS...........