Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Cost-effectiveness of Marine Outboard Engines is Foreseen

Maritime industry has witnessed significant changes in the past couple of years. Presently, the industry appears to be partly driven by a paradigm shift in consumer demand from cruisers to day boats. Owing to excellent versatility and ease of use, most of the small vessels are equipped with marine outboard engines.

Read More

Use Vessel data to check unnecessary Fuel Consumption

THE SHIPPING INDUSTY CANNOT IGNORE ANY AREA OF OPERATIONAL FUEL WASTAGE IN ITS APPROACH TO MEET EMISSIONS TARGETS – GREENSTEAM

  • Shipping industry expected to embrace multi-solution emissions reduction strategies.

Read More

Boat Steering Market to Cross US$ 1 Bn in 5 Years

About three-fourths of global goods are transported through ships, assisting the expansion of global maritime industry. The thriving ship building industry and costal lines are expected to call for an increase in boat fleet, consequently creating business opportunities for manufacturers of boat parts and components such as boat steering systems.

Read More

How to take the risk out of international container logistics

On November 10, 2019, OOCL held a 50th Anniversary Free Family Fun Day event at the Hong Kong Maritime Museum (HKMM) to celebrate the company’s fifty years anniversary with the Hong Kong community and just before the kickoff of the Maritime Week in the city.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Anemoi Marine Technologies appoints new CEO

CSSC Marine Service offers engine start solution for low-sulphur fuels

Installation of Alcohol Detector Linked to Smartphone Onboard “K” Line Vessels

Construction of Environmental-Friendly Car Carrier Fuelled by LNG

“K”LINE/FueLNG conclude ship management agreement for Singapore’s 1st LNG-Bunker vessel

Portugal and Norway to share world-leading marine renewable energy expertise

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097