Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Biggest and Best Deals of 2019 in the Shipping Industry

The end of the year is the perfect time for reflection, so we at VV are taking this opportunity to look back on the biggest and most valuable deals of 2019 in the Cargo and Offshore sectors.

Read More

Maersk announces new Executive Board to accelerate strategy execution

Maersk takes the next steps towards a more integrated company and changes the structure of its Executive Board by appointing Vincent Clerc as CEO of Ocean

Read More

Marine Biotechnology can address Global Plastic Crisis: Study

New advances in ‘marine-based’ biotechnology involving algae, crabs and prawns could help tackle the global plastic crisis, according to a major EU study.

A detailed report released today by a consortium of leading European scientists shows that

Read More

World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards Announced

On Thursday, the world’s first ISO approved drone standards have been announced by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)[1] following a 12-month period of consultation with drone professionals, academics, businesses and the general public.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

SOLAS amendments entering into force 1 January 2020

LoI for sale of APM Terminals Rotterdam to Hutchison Ports

Nippon Paint Marine coating wins global warming prevention award

Total Lubmarine’s Talusia Universal given green light

​​​​​​​LR certification validates Wärtsilä cyber security measures

DFDS’ European logistics network expanded with Finnish company

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

CODEMODE
Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka