Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Informed decisions through machine learning will keep it afloat & going

2020, a new year and this one brings along a sea change for those who deal with the sea business. Keeping in view the business as well as the environmental aspects, the authorities concerned, have rolled out several directions that the companies on and off-the shores need to follow.

Read More

Middle East crisis: The impact on the Insurance Market

Jonathan Moss, head of marine and trade at DWF, comments on the impact that the ensuing Middle Eastern crisis is having on the insurance market.

Read More

Booming Seaborne Trade in Asia-Pacific to Influence Deployment of Marine Gensets

Global marine gensets market forecast is anticipated to be significantly positive over the coming years owing to ongoing technological advancements in the industry in terms of engine modification, to achieve improved performance as well as effective reduction in engine noise.

Read More

Odfjell: En route to eco-friendly ballast water

In yet another move towards a more sustainable, efficient fleet, Odfjell has installed ballast water systems on all owned vessels. The benefits are significant.

To stabilize the ship and maintain an even keel, ships often pump water into ballast tanks.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

SOLAS amendments entering into force 1 January 2020

LoI for sale of APM Terminals Rotterdam to Hutchison Ports

Nippon Paint Marine coating wins global warming prevention award

Total Lubmarine’s Talusia Universal given green light

​​​​​​​LR certification validates Wärtsilä cyber security measures

DFDS’ European logistics network expanded with Finnish company

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka