Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Advances in ‘Micro Electro-Mechanical’ Tech to Boost Maritime Sector

New advances in ‘Micro Electro-Mechanical’ technology including progression towards new semiconductors with greater capacity will open the door to a myriad of new opportunities for the maritime sector, according to an EU study.

Read More

Ship Engineering and Design: AVEVA Announces Sustainable Software Capabilities

AVEVA, global leader in engineering and industrial software, today announced an important update to its AVEVA E3D™ design software that addresses the specific needs of the marine sector.

Read More

Coronavirus: UK ports calling for funding for local preparedness

Following the Health Secretary’s statement this morning that Coronavirus represents “serious and imminent threat” to public health, the British Ports Association is calling for more funding and support to be given to UK local authority officials to prepare our borders.

Read More

Marine Lubricants Market size is set to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2024

Boasting of a sufficiently long history in supporting the maintenance of marine machinery including marine diesel engines and others, marine lubricants still continue to have had a drastic impact on the smooth running of sea transits.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Stena Line Propeller Prize 2020 open for nominations

HMM Australia joins Shipping Australia Limited

Maritime Association Names 2020 Int’l Hall of Fame Inductees

Korean Register launches new apps and online service for customers

Dachser opens a presence in Mendoza wine region of Argentina

LgMAR and SHIPNEXT Ink Partnership to Revolutionise Shipping Market

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka