Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

3D Printing of Composites: Start-ups Compete for Market Share

3D printing of composites is a rapidly emerging area. New entrants, notable research developments, large funding, and acquisitions have all been observed over the past few years. But questions still stand around where the market penetration will be and which of

Read More

Coronavirus effects on the Clean Tanker Market

London IP week 2020 is in full swing. Coronavirus and its effects on global GDP, trade, demand and the oil price are unsurprisingly a major talking point.

So what does real-time seaborne trade flow data show?

Read More

IMO Sub-Committee on Pollution Prevention and Response

The Sub-Committee on Pollution Prevention and Response (PPR) agreed draft amendments to MARPOL Annex I (addition of a new regulation 43A) to introduce a prohibition on the use and carriage for use as fuel of heavy fuel oil (HFO) by ships in Arctic waters on and after 1 July 2024.

Read More

Zero-Emissions Yard Equipment Enters Port Service

Two shipping terminals at the Port of Long Beach are putting new, zero-emissions equipment known as top handlers through the rigors of operating in a real world environment to test their ability to meet the challenging duty cycle at a busy seaport.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

ICHCA and ABTO ink MoU

Diana Shipping Announces Sale of Dry Bulk Vessel

British experts join Indian farmers to reduce food loss sustainably

Pacific Basin Announces 2019 Annual Results

Panahon presence boosts PISR in the Far East

Crowley Logistics: New Caucedo Port Call in Dominican Republic

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka