Sea News Weekly Bulleting

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulleting
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Abu Dhabi Ports, Robert Allan Ltd Collaborate to develop Autonomous Tugboats

Abu Dhabi Ports announced on Wednesday that it has collaborated with a global commercial vessel designer and tugboat leader, Robert Allan Ltd., to develop the world’s first fully unmanned autonomous commercial marine tugs.

Read More

EnergySail Demonstration and Test Unit Unveiled in Japan

Eco Marine Power (EMP) today announced that an EnergySail® demonstration and test unit has been unveiled at the Onomichi Marine Tech Test Centre (MTTC) in Japan. This full scale version of an EnergySail is an upgrade of the pre-production unit and represents one of the

Read More

Scrubbers Removing more Sulphur than Required: Experts

Scrubber reliability and their emissions reducing efficiency were addressed in February during a technical seminar in which members of the Clean Shipping Alliance (CSA) 2020 reported on the installation and performance of their respective exhaust gas cleaning systems.

Read More

Zero-Emissions Yard Equipment Enters Port Service

Two shipping terminals at the Port of Long Beach are putting new, zero-emissions equipment known as top handlers through the rigors of operating in a real world environment to test their ability to meet the challenging duty cycle at a busy seaport.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Fleet Xpress feeds capability for subsea data streams

Strong start to 2020 for Sentinel Marine

Aker BP and Framo sign long-term smart contract

Pacific Basin Announces 2019 Annual Results

ABB Solution Awarded DNV GL’s Cybersecurity Verification

Elina Papageorgiou named M&O President for UK & Ireland

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097