Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

18 Women Reshaping the Future of Ocean Industries

If there is any single industry where women are under-represented it is Shipping. Traditionally male-dominated, shipping has always been averse to increasing the participation of women.

Women account for just about 2% of over 1.5 million seafarers, about 50% of whom have

Read More

Capesize Market Looking Bad but Potential for Bounce Back

Observing ton miles for the Capesize fleet, data shows that whilst demand has dropped, it’s not as low as what we have observed in the past 12 months. The 12-month low, related to last year’s Brazilian dam collapse, occurred on 5th April 2019 causing demand to bottom out at 24.84 bn DWT NM.

Read More

Ship Collisions Are Still a Major Problem: Can AI Help?

The oceans consist of 71% of the earth’s surface, so one would think they would be big enough to enable ships to avoid each other. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Not a week goes by, seemingly, when there’s not news of collisions or near-collisions between ships.

Read More

Stockholm Scaleup Program to Empower Startups

Stockholm is launching a new program aimed at reducing the inequalities on the startup scene. With Stockholm Scaleup Program, Stockholm offers female foreign-born entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow their business with support and advice from experienced mentors within the Stockholm startup ecosystem.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Princess Cruises Announces Voluntary & Temporary Pause of Operations

ONE Unveils Upgraded Participation on the AUE Service

CMA CGM Starts New Service Offering: Ocean Alliance Day Four Product

Online Scammers likely to exploit Coronavirus, warns GTMaritime

Hurtigruten introduces risk-free rebookings

P&O Ferries presents record-breaking cheque to RNLI

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Hello there!

We haven't heard from you for a while...

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka