Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Marine Coatings Market to cross USD 19 billion by 2024

According to a new research report by the market research and strategy consulting firm, Global Market Insights, Inc, Marine Coatings Market size estimated over USD 11 billion in 2017 and to reach USD 19 billion by 2024.

Asia Pacific shipbuilding industry, led by China, will be the principal driver for the global

Read More

Global wave & tidal stream energy production surges tenfold

Global wave and tidal stream energy production has risen tenfold over the last decade, according to a report issued today by a leading ocean energy organisation.

Ocean Energy Systems (OES) annual report shows cumulative energy produced from wave and tidal stream sources surged from less than 5GWh in 2009

Read More

Exclusive Interview with David Tellett – Maritime Product Manager, FrontM

FrontM is a tech startup that has developed a very unique Collaboration and AI Software platform that has been designed specifically to work in isolated and extreme maritime environments. FrontM enables mobile-led interactions that are simpler, more useful,

Read More

18 Women Reshaping the Future of Ocean Industries

If there is any single industry where women are under-represented it is Shipping. Traditionally male-dominated, shipping has always been averse to increasing the participation of women.

Women account for just about 2% of over 1.5 million seafarers, about 50% of whom have

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Flow Water Technologies offers free disinfectant to Cyprus

Need for Skill Development in Logistics Sector

Team Tankers International & Maersk Tankers enter strategic partnership

Wärtsilä VTS to make fogbound Peruvian port safer

Hurtigruten introduces risk-free rebookings

ZIM Announces 2019 Q4 and Annual Results

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Hello there!

We haven't heard from you for a while...

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka