Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

COVID 19 Crisis: 4 Keys to Effective Supply Chain Management

The fast-paced spread and the highly contagious nature of the Coronavirus or COVID-19, has brought the global civilisation to a massive lockdown. What began with the shutting down of China – the global hub for the manufacturing, has spread to the near-total lockdown of major European countries, most of whom have also sealed its borders and ports.

Read More

COVID-19 Impact on Port Calls: Ocean Insights Releases Key Data

COVID-19 the pandemic that came into the limelight in December 2019 has now spread to every country around the world. This has caused major economic and social disruptions with far reaching impacts on global supply chains.

One of the key issues is the impact COVID-19 is having on port calls and particularly, the issue of blank sailings.

Read More

Eco-friendly resonance amplifying in shipping arenas

FrontM is a tech startup that has developed a very unique Collaboration and AI Software platform that has been designed specifically to work in isolated and extreme maritime environments. FrontM enables mobile-led interactions that are simpler, more useful,

Read More

Why Batteries are Essential for the Maritime Sector

In 2020 vessel owners have had to deal with an ‘emissions control world’ for the first time as an unprecedented step-change to the sulphur content allowed in marine fuels was enforced, falling from 3.5% to 0.5% (by fuel mass) globally.

In shipping, emissions of harmful Sulphur-oxides (SOx) and Nitrous-Oxides (NOx) make a

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Diana Shipping Announces Time Charter Contract with C Transport

COVID 19 Crisis: 4 Keys to Effective Supply Chain Management

Synergy calls for action on shipping’s crewing crisis

Customised Wärtsilä ship design chosen for two new P&O ships

Konecranes Hybrid RTGs to Norfolk Southern in the US

COVID-19 Impact on Port Calls: Ocean Insights Releases Key Data

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka