Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Coronavirus Lockdown: Maintaining a Healthy and Productive Workforce

As UK gets used to being in lockdown and more people than ever before are discovering how to work from home, attention is shifting to how we maintain the health and wellbeing of our army of new homeworkers. Jonathan Berry, European Practice Director at leading international change management consultancy Expressworks, offers these expert tips.

Read More

COVID-19 Pandemic Pushes Logistic Automation up the Agenda

Last week Amazon announced that it planned on hiring 100,000 extra workers to meet the rise in demand for online shopping created by Coronavirus-caused shutdowns and social distancing. On 19 March 2020, unions said workers were demanding that Amazon takes their lives seriously.The night before a facility in Queens, NY

Read More

Prepare now to Sustainably Deliver the COVID-19 Vaccine

The COVID-19 virus shows all indications of disrupting every individual’s life habits. While social isolation has largely been voluntary so far, fear of the disease is coercing some to ostracise others who may show related symptoms. The helplessness factor has also initiated a blame-game of sorts

Read More

COVID 19 Crisis: 4 Keys to Effective Supply Chain Management

The fast-paced spread and the highly contagious nature of the Coronavirus or COVID-19, has brought the global civilisation to a massive lockdown. What began with the shutting down of China – the global hub for the manufacturing, has spread to the near-total lockdown of major European countries,

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Forecast Earnings show light at end of tunnel

COVID 19 Crisis: 4 Keys to Effective Supply Chain Management

World’s Largest Krill Trawler to be designed by Wärtsilä

Delivery of modern dry bulk vessel with long- term charter

Beacon appoints Brenton Booth as Head of Supply Chain Finance

Port of Los Angeles Moving Cargo, Calls for Medical Supplies

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka