Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

COVID-19 Crisis: Global Freight Forwarding Market to Shrink by 7.5%

The impact of Covid-19 has amplified pre-existing troubles in freight forwarding. Transport Intelligence’s (Ti) latest research reveals the global freight forwarding market could contract by 7.5% in 2020 as a result of the crisis. With the global market having limped to a contraction of 1.7% in 2019, Ti now projects second consecutive year of negative growth.

Ti’s analysis of the impact COVID-19 has so far had on the global forwarding market...

Read More

Read More

Overarching Trends in the World, Due to and Post COVID-19

By Christian Roeloffs, CEO, Container xChange

Let’s face it: The world as we know it has ended.

While you might find this statement a bit overly dramatic, it is nevertheless true. The worldwide crisis induced by Covid-19 has not only changed the way we look at risks from new viruses and travel-accelerated global pandemics, it has also changed the way we will live...

Read More

Read More

Fincantieri: Genoa has its Own Ship-Bridge

Giuseppe Bono: “A model of economic development that will remain in history”

Today, Genoa has its ship-bridge. PM Giuseppe Conte, the Minister of Infrastructure and Transport, Paola De Micheli, the Governor of the Liguria Region, Giovanni Toti, and the Mayor of Genoa and Commissioner for Reconstruction, Marco Bucci, attended the raising of the last steel span. With this last raising, the viaduct over the Polcevera stream, designed

Read More

COVID-19 Crisis: New £2 Million Fund from Seafarers UK

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on merchant seafarers, fishers and their families, the London-based charity Seafarers UK has created a new Seafarers UK COVID-19 Emergency Fund of £2 million ($2.46 million), with grants being awarded immediately to delivery partners providing advice and support for individual seafarers affected by the

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

EXMAR Reports Q1, 2020 Results

ONE Uses LiveChat to Stay Connected with Customers

COVID-19 Crisis: Global Freight Forwarding Market to Shrink by 7.5%

Logistics Victory L.A. Utilizes Port of Los Angeles’ Supply Chain Power

LUKOIL shares lubricant experience after first 100 days of operation on...

Incident Alert: Incidents involving ships while underway in the eastbound lane...

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka