Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Exclusive Interview with John Wood, CEO of InfraStrata

An Interview with John Wood, the CEO of Infrastrata:

Background and strategy:

I started off my career as an engineer and officer in the Merchant Navy back on the old steam ship Canberra, which was actually built at Harland and Wolff. I served on various P&O and Princess Cruises ships, including The Ariana and the original Island Princess as well as the Sky Princess. I then moved into Ship repair and

Read More

Read More

Get Out of Your (Shipping) Lane

The gap in the market

In 2018, the global volume of maritime trade reached a record 11 billion tons. The world’s total cargo ton-miles were estimated to have reached a record high of 58,812 billion. Yet, across the maritime industry, professionals were spending 40 percent of their day on low-value and low-complexity tasks – largely because the exchange of essential data and documents was hampered by an over-reliance on email, spreadsheets and PDFs.

Read More

Read More

What have we learnt from COVID-19 so far?

The markets, particularly for shipping, oil and stocks, have been highly volatile over the last few months and the news cycle endless. In these times of uncertainty, real time and objective data is critical to understand and take advantage of the ever evolving situation.

Read More

Will COVID-19 Catalyse the Advent of a New Global Freight Strategy?

By encouraging a shift in modes of transport and improving network efficiency

By Matt East, Senior Advisor – Logistics and Infrastructure Policy for the UK, Europe & Middle East, GHD

COVID-19 has generated unprecedented disruption in

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Euronav sells VLCC TI Hellas

Rotterdam boosts hydrogen economy with new infrastructure

Foreship launches Project Hygiea to keep coronavirus off cruise ships

IMO endorses new protocols designed to lift barriers to crew changes

Viking Line’s service over the next few weeks

DP World Posorja, Ecuador receives four new cranes

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka